At Skatetown USA, we know how to party. From the moment you book a birthday party, we’re working hard to give your child the best celebration ever. You don’t need to worry about setup, cleanup, food, fun, or even invitations. We provide everything from start to finish. But with just a few minutes’ investment, you can take your party from extraordinary to out of this world.
How to Plan a Better Birthday Party
- Pick a party. We have a skating party for every budget, and each one comes with special add-ons for one incredible celebration. Your day of play starts here!
- Book early. Reserving a party room is easier than ever. In fact, you can do it right from your smartphone! Just let us know your name, party date, and details of your celebration. Scheduling your party early means you can guarantee the skating adventure of your child’s dreams . . . without having to reschedule because we’re all booked up.
- Write a guest list. The more, the merrier! Each of our party packages includes up to 10 guests. You can add additional guests for just $9/kid or, if you can’t pass up the opportunity to invite the entire neighborhood, you can rent the rink for a private skating party for 50 or 150 guests.
- Send out your invitations. We provide invitations for all skating parties. All you need to do is mail them to your guests! The sooner your send out your invites, the better idea you’ll have of who’s coming. That way you won’t end up paying for 15 kids when only 9 end up skating.
- Talk to us! Is there something we can do to make the birthday kid happy? Whether it’s a special greeting, fun decorations, or a skating game your child loves, we want to know how to make your experience unforgettable. Call us with any questions or special add-on requests after you book your party.
It’s time to celebrate! Book your roller-skating birthday party at Skatetown USA.