Skatetown USA’s Halloween Skate Event is just days away, and like any good Halloween party, we’re handing out prizes for the scariest and funniest costumes. In fact, we’ll even give you $2 off admission if you wear a costume! But what do you do with your costume after Halloween ends? We have a few ideas . . .
Halloween Costume Recycling Ideas
- Trade ‘em. Do you have a friend with an awesome Halloween costume? Exchange your costumes for fresh fun next year.
- Donate ‘em. Secondhand stores and thrift shops gladly accept unwanted Halloween costumes.
- Transform ‘em. With a little creativity, you can transform your scarecrow or superhero costume into a unique decoration for the holidays next year. Stuff a scarecrow for your yard or frame the emblem from that superhero costume for the kids’ room.
- Wear ‘em. Who says Halloween is the only time you can dress up? Costume parties are always in style. Book a roller-skating party at Skatetown USA. The kids can wear their favorite Halloween costume, trade costumes for fresh fun, or even “trash the dress” by turning their princesses and cowboys costumes into zombie costumes.
How to Plan a Costume Party
- Book your event. Choose from a selection of private and public skating party packages. We’ll take care of the food, the fun, and the private party room. All you need to worry about is the guest list!
- Send the invitations. Don’t forget to tell everyone to come in costume!
- Grab your camera. You’ll want pictures of this. Trust us.
- Celebrate. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, a great semester in school, or you just wanted an excuse for a roller-skating party, the final ingredient in this costume cocktail is fun!
Call Skatetown USA to book a skating party or ask about upcoming holiday events for families in Fort Pierce.